Independent Home Living
Safe, intuitive and simple to operate, Flight 60 for Home Care provides dependable home care with maximum personal independence and freedom of movement.
A home ventilator needs to provide effective monitoring and alerting, without intruding on the patient’s standard of living or causing unnecessary home visits due to false alarms. It must also be intuitive and simple to operate, without requiring the presence of care provider staff in the patient’s home.
Flight 60 achieves the fine balance between reliability, obtrusiveness and cost. It is safe, versatile and fully mobile, with the best cost-of-ownership record in the business. Flight 60 meets the needs of both home-care patients and those responsible for their wellbeing.
- Size, weight, battery life and accessories optimized for home care mobility.
- Full range of remote monitoring capabilities.
- Intuitive operation with low maintenance costs.
- Highly versatile, providing both intrusive and non-intrusive ventilation for a patient range from pediatrics to adults.
- Minimal training required for self-operation.
- Comprehensive safety features prevent accidental setting changes and minimize readmissions.
- Advanced ventilation modes (volume guarantee) for safety and comfort.
- Wheelchair- friendly for maximum mobility
- 12-hour swappable battery
- Extensive alarm system
- Exhaled volume monitoring
- Integrated O2 sensor with in-use calibration
- Lightweight and portable – 6.3 kg
- O2 low-flow port
- Fully independent internal processor
- Advanced ventilation modes
- Pressure and volume
- Volume guarantee mode
- Invasive and non-invasive
- Pediatric to adult – 30 ml to 2.2 liter
- Backup ventilation
- 5 programmable pre-sets
- Waveforms and loops display