Confidence Under Pressure
In emergencies, resources are often limited and time is of the essence. An emergency ventilator needs to be fail-safe, versatile and adaptable to work in extreme environments.
Flight 60 for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) gives emergency teams the confidence of knowing they have a ventilator that will work for one hundred percent of their cases in the most challenging circumstances. Small, light and with 12 hours of swappable battery power, Flight 60 is a robust, self-contained unit with one-click ventilation designed specifically for emergency situations.
With its rugged in-use bag and a variety of hanging and mounting options, the Flight 60 is a “critical care” ventilator on-the-go. Designed for use in ambulances and with stretchers, the Flight 60 is indispensable when lives are at stake.
- Optimized for acute medical care and emergency transport
- Powerful and feature-rich ventilator for the emergency treatment and transport of all types of patient
- One-touch presets for time-saving ventilation
- Designed to work in all kinds of weather and all light conditions; excellent sunlight visibility
- Highly versatile, providing both intrusive and non-intrusive ventilation for a patient range from pediatrics to adults.
- On-the-go FiO2 and remote monitoring
- Long Battery life
- Designed for use with stretchers and in ambulances, with robust in-use bag and accessories
- 7 inch color touch screen
- High pressure and low-flow O2 ports
- Airborne-certified DO-160F
- 12-hour internal battery
- Optimized daylight reading screen
- All pressure and volume modes
- Invasive and non-invasive
- Pediatric to adult – 30 ml to 2.2 liter