ICU level ventilation for every care setting
Versatile next-generation ICU-level ventilator
Vento2ux is Flight Medical’s newest ventilator series, delivering ICU quality performance to neonatal, pediatric and adult patients. Vento2ux’s adaptive ventilation modes learn and integrate patient responses in order to effectively adapt to their physiological and clinical conditions. The highly versatile turbine-powered devices deliver performance which is equivalent to ICU gas-driven ventilators across the entire spectrum of care.
Versatile Ventilator across multiple care settings
The compact and lightweight Vento2ux ventilator series offers the perfect solution in a broad range of clinical environments. Operated using the standard off-the-shelf model or upgraded with a range of purpose-built customizable add-ons, the Vento2ux ventilator can be tailored to any clinical setting.
- Invasive and noninvasive ventilation with high leak compensation
- Advanced modes of ventilation
- Optional proximal flow sensor for precise measurements
- Universal patient breathing circuits
- Single and dual patient circuit limb
- Two different screen sizes
- Three different optional internal capnography modules (MicroMediCo2/Capnostat 5, Respironics C5, Loflo)
- Optional SpO2 module
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Automatic leak compensation